Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DFCW on TS450

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DFCW on TS450
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:38:06 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 17/07/2006 10:29:40 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi Nigel, the problem is that even the bought versions of VB (I have 6), and
all the expensive thick books, do not have serial comms capability as
provided (I think it is only in the developer version) and it is very
difficult to find out how to do it, though I believe there is a file on the
CD, there are no instructions for using it.
Hi Alan

That's why I was a bit cautious, I thought there might be a problem but couldn't remember for sure.
I started to look at Liberty Basic recently, well supported by a Yahoo group, but had to stop due to final packing as move gets closer and didn't get as far as checking out comms support on that one either.

regards

Nigel
G8PZR