LF: Propagation and update

To: "LF \(RSGB\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation and update
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:10:22 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hartmut and Friends,

You are correct. I did not expect anyone in EU to see my signal in July. I hope very much that someone will eventually see the signal in EU during the remainder of the experiments. For some, having a beacon going in Yukon will be something to watch for over the coming winter. The beacon is to stay on the frequency it is on now.

Note: Temporarily switched beacon to QRSS10 per request. Still on ~137778.45.
It is to go back on QRSS60 in a day or two.

The frequency of the TS450 drifts from about .42 to .46, and after correcting for division by 100, the 450 drifts about 5 cycles, which is not that bad for a bottom of the line rig.

J.