LF: Re: Re: Sunday activity report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Sunday activity report
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:07:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Dave, LF Group,

I worked Brian G3YKB yesterday - his QTH is Watford, about 15miles from
here, and he said at the time he was running 2A into his loop (didn't get
the size) aiming north-east, so perhaps not suprising I could only give him
an S4 report, and he was not detectable at G3YXM. I heard him testing again
today, and seemed to be stronger, so he has obviously got the current up.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU