LF: Re: Sunday activity report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Sunday activity report
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:42:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Yes it was good fun.

Thanks are due also to Chris G3XIZ who was plugging away all afternoon too
(whilst I was decorating the bathroom... With paint!) he eventually worked
G3YKB? Who I couldn't see any trace of, so there's another to look out for,
unless it was a crossband?
See you all, and maybe a few more? Next week.

73
Dave G3YXM.