LF: Re: Re: Sunday activity report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Sunday activity report
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:59:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
No Dave, Brian G3YKB is an ex PO Research buddy of mine, who decided to go
off to
more interesting things in ITV News.....he got me hooked on RTTY in the late
60s. He is on LF but from a very small garden with a loop and I think lurks
on the refelector. I saw a trace from him here that I think might have been
copiable except for a handfull of TV PSU lines and beats about the same
strength. I only realised it was him when Chris signed. Another successful
loop aerial.....but he is about 20dB down on Laurence's power !! I dont know
what the orientation is as I could never even detect Dave S on his loop. I
think Dave Ss loop was side on to me (N<>S plane) I think he is putting
about 90W into it with about 11A loop current.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK