Re: LF: Timing GPS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Timing GPS
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:50:37 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:35:40 -0000 Talbot Andrew
<[email protected]> writes:
Judging by the lack of replies to this thread - there seems little interest here. A very great pity, as accurate GPS locked timing is the next great
improvement we could make to LF signalling.

The interest is there. There would appear to be many ways to
generate/recover the GPS timing
and lock up the rcv/tx oscillator
but the problem on my end is inexperience. It sounds like the folk that
would really like to develop
this signaling type keep preaching to the converted. I would like to see
some info "for Dummies "
a How to do it article written for those that dont have a proper
background to fully understand it .
My 10 gig white box conversation works well but I am looking for the
stability to use it on the weak signal modes developed on LF. A system
that would work with LF and 10 gig would keep me out of remodeling the
dining room.

Bob K3DJC