Re: LF: Timing GPS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Timing GPS
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:05:08 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Uwe, is it not possible to allow for the delay down the connecting wire
to the NTP sever. In the days I played TCP/IL over packet the PING facility
gave the round-trip delay for paths through regenerators, and packet nodes.
At least that software might be useful for keeping my home network all in
sync

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]