Re: RE: LF: Timing GPS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: LF: Timing GPS
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:41:34 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Greetings All:

Judging by the lack of replies to this thread - there seems little interest
here.  A very great pity, as accurate GPS locked timing is the next great
improvement we could make to LF signalling.

This discussion is exciting.  Please, if this moves forward make the system a
general design that can be moved around and configured for different uses
beyond LF.  I also encourge that the system be useable for extremely weak
signals and also for very short duration burst signals simultaneously.
Wouldn't be great if the worlds propagation beacons on all bands could be
upgraded to allow effective 24x7 monitoring of the signals.

Larry
VA3LK