Re: LF: Big vs small RX antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Big vs small RX antennas
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:02:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Can't see any arguments against my version. But apart from telling that you
disagree,
you don't give any related reasons.

I already agree to the balance, but using a balanced amplifier for a balanced antenna is only amateur nonsense.

And using the amplifier is nonsense when it doesn't improve for anything -
only increase an already strong enough signal. The only argument is that it is
more complex, and it is worth some money if you sell it.

My loop has center grounded, it is at least necessary for the varicap tuning, and I use a coupling loop of 1/100 of the totalt antenna area

73 es merry xmas,
Jan-Martin
LA8AK