LF: EA1PX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: EA1PX
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:36:14 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jose
You were a nice strong signal with me yesterday evening at 2118 utc, audible and 000 copy on 137.7 khz, you were calling CQ.  Also active at the same time was DK1IS, and I5TGC all calling CQ with good audible signals and OOO solid on screen.
None of these stations had a QSO at the time I was listening/watching it would appear that they did not hear/see each other. Am I the only one able to hear/see all the activity on the band?
I am probably the most distant station in the UK from EA1PX and in fact all the others.
I was QRL at the time on 80 metres otherwise I would have called.
My loc is IO94SH

73 de Mal/G3KEV