LF: Re: LF W7ZOI type Grid-Dip-Meter will cover most desired frequency b

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF W7ZOI type Grid-Dip-Meter will cover most desired frequency bands
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:11:32 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
it was an article by W7ZOI in QST sometime in the early 80's for a dipper using a signal generator. I tested the principle for 3-100MHz, but it is no
reason why it shouldn't work on lower frequency. You probably need only 10 turns
with 2cm diameter (or few turns with large diameter) for the coupling loop.
LB8X also tested the circuit with MFJ259 and it seems to operate even with
simpler
arrangement than mine

Have made some documents, and have the reference at home, but unfortunately the
reflector is subscribed for the work email address, instead of home...

73 Jan-Martin
[email protected]