LF: Steve's DCF data plotted

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Steve's DCF data plotted
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:12:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, I have taken the chance to plot Steve's log of DCF39 signal strength
in a similar format to my DCF39 plots. It shows some similarity to the old
CFH plots I used to collect, and suggests that T/A conditions are quite
reasonable at the moment. It is about three weeks since the last geomagnetic
storm, and the highest Kp in the last two weeks has been an occasional 4. As
a .GIF this will hopefully just get through the reflector.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]

GIF image