Re: LF: TEX/CAL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TEX/CAL
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:38:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Yes it is worrying - there used to be a G3 station somewhere up near
Scarborough with quite a good LF signal, but I haven't heard him in ages.
wonder what could have happened to him?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Hello Jim
Everything here is on standby just waiting for the winter DX, there is no
point exhausting those that I have worked so many times in the past, and the
response to GI3KEV on 136 and 73 khz a few  weeks ago was so poor it is
hardly worth the effort.
Ever since a few of us became active from north of Tannahill Gorge and you
are just north of it like G3YXM/G3KEV/MM0ALM and a couple of others there
has been virtually a total silence south of the Gorge, especially to the
South East.
Rumour has it that the competition has got too much even the Decca Jeeps
were not as magical as first thought.
I hope you manage to get on during the winter period I need some competition
!!!!! especially for the Transatlantic tests. I am also trying to encourage
MM0ALM to fire up, plus a couple of GI stations with suitable antennas.
de Mal/G3KEV