LF: RSGB HF Convention

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RSGB HF Convention
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:31:41 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group.

The RSGB HF convention is being held in Windsor 20 miles west of London this weekend.

The usual 136kHz demonstration station is being set up and should be operational by 17.00 UTC Friday. Hopefully the new location for the convention will have lower background noise level and this year we will have better reception of the stations trying to work GB4RS.

We will be able to operate CW and QRSS. If you hear us on over the weekend, please call and say hello.

As I appear to have left booking my Saturday evening dinner ticket far too late, I will be free to operate from 18.00 to 24.00 Saturday.
For the last 4 hours I will transmit QRSS on 137.710 kHz
As 250mW ERP has made it across the Atlantic under good conditions.....It may be worth listening.

TX will be 800 W  to T antenna  apx 60 feet high with 100 foot top section.

73

David   G0MRF