Re: LF: RSGB HF Convention

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RSGB HF Convention
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:48:05 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David,

Sorry that I'm not quite ready to listen yet.  I've downloaded and installed Argo, and have ordered a Wellbrook LFL1010 active loop antenna, but the loop has not arrived as yet.  After it's arrived and installed, I should be much better able to hear LF signals.  So far, on CW with a short wire, I've copied 189 khz beacons out to 50 miles or so.  I haven't tried QRSS yet.  Because the 386 computer in my shack won't run Argo, I would have to tape-record the signals and then play them into this one.  I think I'll try that after the loop is installed.

Have a good weekend.

73,

Ray, W2RS