Re: LF: RSGB HF Convention

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RSGB HF Convention
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:49:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
On 10 Oct 2002 at 18:31, [email protected] wrote:

As I appear to have left booking my Saturday evening dinner ticket far
too late, I will be free to operate from 18.00 to 24.00 Saturday. For
the last 4 hours I will transmit QRSS on 137.710 kHz As 250mW ERP has
made it across the Atlantic under good conditions.....It may be worth
listening.

Many of us have been hoping for good conditions for some time now. HF conditions are awful at the moment with aurora after aurora, but I guess you never know on LF.

I shall be at the convention tomorrow but won't be staying for the dinner.

73s Dave G3YMC

[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk