Re: LF: TEX/CAL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TEX/CAL
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:59:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Mal, LF Group,

At 17:33 09/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
One other that was active has gone QRT, likewise the only station in Scotland and a couple in Wales have also gone QRT, that leaves only a few English stations still on air in the UK. Hardly encouraging news on the LF scene, the same seems to apply to EU. The only acty I hear these days is from PA, DL and occassionally the odd ON, F and SM pops up. Considering that I worked 23 countries a couple of years ago LF is certainly in decline, and no new countries seem to be emerging, apart from the odd weekend Russian station.
Room for thought
de Mal/G3KEV

Yes it is worrying - there used to be a G3 station somewhere up near Scarborough with quite a good LF signal, but I haven't heard him in ages. I wonder what could have happened to him?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU