Re: LF: R6BWO & DL1EIE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: R6BWO & DL1EIE
From: "Fabian Kurz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:39:35 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello,

actually the call DL1EIE is absolutely correct. He is located near to my QTH
and has a good signal here.
However, R6BWO is certianly F6BWO...

73 & only believe what you hear with your own ears ;)  .. Fabian dj1yfk

James Moritz schrieb:

Dear Tom, LF Group,

At 18:00 09/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>My theory is that the missing dot in Jeff F6BWO's call sign got
>mysteriously delayed and re-appeared in that of DL9IE! Both stations
>have been very active on 136 for a long time.

Now youv'e got me worried - at my QTH DL9IE appears as DJ9IE - a couple
more dots getting stretched out in the peculiar perturbations of the ether
around Hatfield? What with this, missing dBs, and strange whistling sounds
coming into my radio from power lines near Watford... Spooky!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU