Re: LF: Re: Radiated power

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Radiated power
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:22:27 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Brian and Alberto:

> Last but not least, if anybody has an AD9850 from HF Instruments
> which is excess to their requirements please e-mail me directly.
> Apparently HF Instruments have just sold their last unit.

They said the same to me, but they added that they have the AD9851
model, which is an AD9850 plus an internal clock multiplier.

If you can get the 51, grab it, if you can get the 52, 53 or 54 grab the highest number you can. each one is better than my 9250. The higher numbers let you use a lower reference frequency for controlling a higher output frequency , ie much greater than .45 of the reference frequency for the 9250.

Larry
VA3LK