LF: Re: Re: Radiated power

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Radiated power
From: "Paul Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:13:43 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Alberto di Bene wrote:

I have in my drawer an AD9854, obtained as sample from Analog Device.
Problem is, I am horrified at the very thought of having to produce a PCB
for it, let alone soldering it.... SMD make life difficult for the
hobbyists, I am
afraid.....:-(

73  Alberto  I2PHD

The bare JNT PCB is available from HF Instruments.  I don't know if the chip
is pin-compatible.  You can solder it on with a steady hand and a fine
soldering iron (if you're careful).  Andy JNT managed it with a home-made
PCB!

Also, HF will be getting some more 9850s in about 2 weeks time.

73

Paul Phillips G4KZY