LF: Re: Radiated power

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Radiated power
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:58:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Larry Kayser wrote:

If you can get the 51, grab it, if you can get the 52, 53 or 54 grab the
highest number you can.  each one is better than my 9250.  The higher
numbers let you use a lower reference frequency for controlling a higher
output frequency , ie much greater than .45 of the reference frequency for
the 9250.

I have in my drawer an AD9854, obtained as sample from Analog Device.
Problem is, I am horrified at the very thought of having to produce a PCB
for it, let alone soldering it.... SMD make life difficult for the hobbyists, I
am
afraid.....:-(

73  Alberto  I2PHD