LF: RE: Freedom...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Freedom...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:04:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Talbot Andrew wrote:

The first URL seems to require getting a Yahoo ID and entering a lot of
information I'm not preparred to give - is this necessary ?

The second URL seems a lot easier - just asking for an EMail address.

I have already an Yahoo ID and tried to post to that group. Unfortunately
the post was rejected, being it in HTML (it contained a small captured image).
It is a vexata quaestio (latin for debated problem) whether HTML posts should
be allowed or not in discussion groups. My personal opinion is yes, but I can
understand the position of the nay-sayers. There is not an easy answer...

73  Alberto  I2PHD