Re: LF: Radiated power

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Radiated power
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:00:06 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Perhaps anyone who thinks he's being slandered would publish full details of his transmitter, antenna and earth system and let others make their own judgements. Far better than just hurling insults around.

Walter G3JKV.

Thank you Walter.  Living South of Staples Corner, I did consider finding out
if what was said amounted to more than common abuse, but what would
that have added to LF?  What does this constant bickering add?  A bit like
the tabloids, spice on the mornings e-mails if that is what is sought but
very annoying to some.

More to the point, my monitoring system has a rebuilt computer which
seems to be behaving so there is again a record of approximate field
strength of various signals including the T/A slot.  I am hoping to add
a few more slots.  I try to publish daily the last 24 hours recordings
and Alan G3NYK has the data on DCF39 for long term analysis.
Also for what it is worth there is a description of my station on the
same web pages and it has been there since the site was established.

Last but not least, if anybody has an AD9850 from HF Instruments
which is excess to their requirements please e-mail me directly.
Apparently HF Instruments have just sold their last unit.

73, Brian
73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian