Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fw: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fw: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:51:26 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Dave Pick wrote:

Doh!

That link doesn't find the original page..
 go to:  http://securityresponse.symantec.com/

And click on "Hoaxes" in the reference area near the bottom of the page, You
will find SULFNBK.EXE warning in the alphabetical list.

BTW.

The antenna is now back up, first toothbrush failure I've had!
This long duration QRSS certainly smokes out (literally) any arcing on the
antenna.
I was using 45 sec dot QRSS as a compromise between 30 and 60 and 2:1
dash/dot ratio, all of which conspired to make my signal unreadable...

Hi Dave.
I was able to copy your very strong signal yesterday and the display was perfect
on ARGO.
Not heard you for a long time, hope you make it across to W/VE
73 de Mal/G3KEV

73
Dave
G3YXM.