LF: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:58:05 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day All,

I have subscribed recently to an anti-virus program.    I won't tell you
which one unless I receive direct inquiries as I don't want to put
commercial recommendations up here.    It only costs US$20 p.a. (OK, so that
narrows it down a bit :-) for which I receive notifications and updates
nearly everyday.    I usually update my virus data files every couple of
days (done automatically with a few clicks in the background as I am reading
my emails).    When I received one of those SULFNBK.EXE hoax emails I
already knew about it several days prior.    Forewarned is for-armed.

Happy New Year !!!!!

73s Steve VK2ZTO