LF: Re: Re: Reflector split?...please No.

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Reflector split?...please No.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:52:19 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

Ian MI0AYZ wrote:
Besides, at the moment with a busted wing I cannot actually DO much until
the plaster comes

Sorry to hear you have been in the wars, hope things are soon back to normal

It ain't broke so leave the dam'thing alone.

I assume you mean the reflector and not your 'wing'...
Yes perhaps splitting the reflector is not a good idea.  The suggestion from
Andre and myself seems to have generated more traffic than a split would
have taken away!  And for Andy Talbot I am certainly not an appliance
operator, and most of us who use lf must build at least part of the station.
I welcome any technical mails which help me in that process to operate
normal cw - amplifiers, antennas, receivers etc.  However the ones to do
with dsp, wobble mode and six week qsos etc will still get deleted.

Cheers Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.btinternet.com/~dsergeant