LF: Reflector split?...please No.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Reflector split?...please No.
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:21:37 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alan, G3NYK  wrote a lot of words I fully support, including

Above all, and as with Amateur Radio in general, variety of interest is
our
strength, and should not divide us.<

I vote against splitting the reflector, as I feel positoned between all
chairs or at least not solely belonging to either group. I like to read
about experiments, try to understand what is behind it and conduct my own
tests. On the other hand I enjoy a plain and "normal" CW QSO on LF. I would
like to stay in touch with both groups and I believe that both sides do
gain from each other. Neither is ham radio the pure experiment and advance
in technololgy not purely chatting between hams, if you read the
definitions carefully, it is both.
One suggestion to those who feel their mailbox fills up too fast with LF
mails: John, G3WKL or whoever hosts this reflector, can you please check if
it is possible to collect all mails of one day in a so called "digest" so
that we receive one single "digest" mail per day (at least on request?).
Maybe this will help to keep that number of mails down.

Thank you, best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)