LF: Re: Reflector split?...please No.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Reflector split?...please No.
From: "IAN KYLE" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:08:26 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
There is no need to split the reflector. Amateur radio is fragmented enough
already and surely this relatively tiny group of ours can accomodate all
without further subdivision A lot of what appears on the reflector may be of
direct interest to only a percentage of us, but IT KEEPS US ALL INFORMED AND
THAT IS GOOD. My only interest is in 73 KHz but I read everything and delete
as necessary. That way I don't miss anything. Besides, at the moment with a
busted wing I cannot actually DO much until the plaster comes off so there
will be an eight week hiatus before work can actually start on squirting rf
around the place as promised, and reading the mail is keeping me sane
(comparatively speaking).
It ain't broke so leave the dam'thing alone.

Gruffly yours,

Ian MI0AYZ