LF: Datong again.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Datong again.
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:30:01 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ko, NL922 wrote:

My model can't get any better than ±2.52Hz off (in Cw)
i have better for 136 but it would be usefull for 73 soon.
Isn't it possible to replace the  4,5-70 pF C with a 5-90 pF C<

... tried to replace the x-tal tuning C of my Datong but the x-tal stops to
resonate at a certain point, so also my Datong converter is off about 2.5
kHz. Only solution for me: tune to zero beat to a known station (e.g. 153
kHz) by means of the RIT, keep RIT as it is and tune to the QRG you want to
listen to ...

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)