LF: Too much haste...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Too much haste...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:15:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I had too much haste in uploading build 117 of Argo.
It contains a couple of errors : the first shows when you
set the 30s dots mode, and the 120s dots mode scale is
displayed instead.  The second error causes the 90s dots
mode display to be shifted and scaled wrongly.

I have upoaded an amended package with the first error
corrected, and the 90s dots choice disabled, pending
a solution. I found the cause of the error, but need a bit
more time to choose the right solution.

Thanks to Marco IK1ODO who quickly tested the pgm
and pointed me to the errors.

If have downloaded the package before 23:00 UTC of
Sunday night, please download it again.

73   Alberto   I2PHD