LF: Argo for QRSSSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Argo for QRSSSS
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:04:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Today I had planned to go out with my family, but something
went wrong and suddenly I found myself with some hours to
spend. Then I decided to implement a suggestion by Larry,
VA3LK, who had asked for a slowed down version of Argo,
more compatible with the long dashes he is sending out in these
days.
So I modified the program, adding three new modes, 60, 90
and 120 sec/dot, and the choice of three refresh speeds for
each mode. The highest resolution is now 5 milli Hertz, which
probably is already beyond the stability of the quartz on the
sound card that determines the sampling rate...

I chose the refresh speed and the tick intervals somewhat
arbitrarily, and am open to suggestions.

If you want to try this new build, it is at:
http://www.weaksignals.com

Enjoy
Alberto    I2PHD