Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 15:50:18 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1557669019; bh=EVkBkU1HnuWGhbMFa1DCJaxLIj2+o5tp5RWV7jcDaAg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=RcnIVDa135qSvONNiVMQR/MVBUKa8C+KsFPyfewM6YeHQB5qoQ6VjjnBCbDkEf4F0 GMwVyB8o1hDcXcBine7jQ/17SmpFJKWrZdHrQbDcUpa/LUgKs9Be+uOZ/wajVcSor6 V3W/wX1wYtPxkGfQ2I8H/nad+DYOF0SRXDNTgahh8Z7YxOA9Fa3pl/ryH6VIHUbyiP MWp6mY/k3DkpiijABBvt/6hoGZy8bLTIWtOF01oXVUd1KSmXG1QoHAbUghdQ1axkGQ 5Q+rcbJCCgC+9ez9CAo2MZnnCRPFNvWOrSiVloySMjBJy9ZqBWUDLvxVqHtYFH8eYT gFypN/+KVwdBg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris,