Re: LF: Re: MF amp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF amp
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:50:38 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9NfqEIwh5DRMRDDiVJs38cOJKx3VhD/C3ikJoAO1wsA=; b=J/jc2sep1/2OdbrDxcfqKDnu0lJe1JZD+vgmoy3jLxSmi5xAKe2Cxu8EBCUoWseJPg rBY/KAsPQ/CgyUzE1yLkIn60MsoBYgZQm34dWCd5Mu4DSuYdAFRqKtYFh59NSdbNXSBY gH9ZYW2as3HsEgUsE1rVIgZ5n//qPvdmDSkp8kq4NJTJ4csBeeCi3mi/E+TRTAKT/qBq mFXSmzsVkrBdLIiJymIVguhw9kOzXeR6CqhR7eRRtSxcM059vqrsXi6bWsvICFlRJPUX 8HiP6FsF1yXU9tUTacyKNYwpfRp1U70abzIpttW5bOary+xSzZA2MAbMIwFaJRilO/Pa SzKA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  Jay,  understood  re short probe ground and cap values, thanks.
BTW,  mail  direct to you is still being replied to via Blacksheep! So
something  is  amiss  with  your mail filtering perhaps? Thanks again,
have a good weekend.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]