Re: LF: Re: MF amp

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF amp
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:18:12 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1557677895; bh=5HLzZys8oxq9HZya8vHCRcn9KZfCk1watnorFzP1Tm0=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; b=3RuvV6rTtGdPV5PffIwt9w6mum3CxfhrKS6lRmMp4lAiEUbgXYgzYuJbrxv4a8y9h HTIOo/Iz9ZTw0pS7QjKNutQ9AqD76IIjlRGZHQ5w1fQgwsCUD+nAVPaZagq960snA6 YuIVxKUkkVcFZjQBp364zyhUQ/60UZzappUzHv8mBpDrYPC4ob511d1cRIjVdDzs/B Pr0/zsmZcPHVbSWiPTm3JXHqZ2sFfZAycXuOXED1yxEaDEn4MKzLUOg4DdoHwkI+Rr O1saO3UZ5kFLMr3O2KORM/m2I40YHC0V6bxATpRdYdJko6s02x8A0ZRQh1NbwiKSRu OYGsAVcqV4IdA==
Sender: [email protected]
Chris

Don't think the problem is on this end as your's is the one and only e mail
where the reply to fills in an unexpected, Blacksheep, e mail address. Perhaps
you replied to an earlier Blacksheep reflected e mail of mine and 'harvested'
my e mail address to use in the To: box? That may be very different than
starting a new 'clean slate' e mail in your e mail client and typing in my e
mail address from scratch or doing a copy and paste. Suggest sending me a
'clean slate' e mail as a test to see if this explains the unusual behavior.

Jay W1VD