Re: LF: Re: MF amp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF amp
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 18:55:59 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=StaIy+TvoaCJnrkeSm/XsF3l+f0JVx8UntcSBWsX3V4=; b=RSYPKbB+kAW4aWrpNjn3smhh2xSHs1x2jaWE6kuNnBjtJ2UXD6ub2PRMp2fG50HuHT J7g84R8Gef/EatWBVgPjkiz8yazrhbY/mRu1nnSy3mo+vvmLcVn4lTQL8daQaar8uxOp /7sUrSlPYvW4sSmR8DhQExF4GFlHPFcZb92pz3jSCK0O8G6d6dD2k2bO3Mo7d0rUtra7 lOrGPeG26YZaCbaU5uCaxERb/In3HjDeu0I9C8IN9D4Y1RCFg/QUau5fFTti6n94UMOS ta7hREPzknGmgQFDjhxq3W5szMxAEeiZjCEXO9UzszrcNS2Bon8WPIRC/Gap4jmRSaxL FhZA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jay,

Just sent an e-mail direct to [email protected] and this is a reply
to your Blacksheep post.

BTW, with regard to measuring the voltage across the stacked caps to
ground on the centre tap of the transformer on your MF amp, I am
looking for minimum voltage, correct? Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]