Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 15:47:49 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p7NBlcp4bpCI61PVw8Iy2aVi2MMYoiJeEC7dSHT1uAA=; b=PV8NXzoG3N3qtBI0GxEvaGLpXpt8I+uDpujzYdt4Db4ZICZZBwh6Ay1x+otEkFAHFT kyd1fB+AABoAsTV5CC11G6OmrvZxSJtT8wkNQBuZedVczHNfunNPUMq32ReFBWQOAHxF OGW/h7kk/yJ4VxJOX0V+Re8BkmAOXjGhYlJZjaDwd5r/Y8kX7cxcPT4mHbSvAIaQAymn cBolk8NVx0PN0yA+8TIyM82ipTK12bA24B/6krI8ydLZ1anRztbN3WP99yWfRe5aH+Oj kumtIDAd5hqCyjZvck7JfkCsqluZbmHIauQQrGsgZDEiz7scnBwIbTkUgjbfSNpHEudi f5qg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Stefan,

Thanks,  ordered 3, so get free shipping, it was cheaper than ordering
2 and paying shipping :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]