Re: R: RE: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: R: RE: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:25:17 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2fCnalmXDwDHXCeTktYLjulRm0V63ZYL1PHIPhaU9vU=; b=cFuZ6NKDdUQVLU2oPwZHyOVGTdEURefiSMGl1bMoB2vrNU9GXIaLk627VjfWGspkGi oHI/xkkrdD5SilhOSzBtq2+58gcA+UPpDHtCxKHJuKZFTae6cpOf7EBW3oCKpH2QgoAZ 5qNWcbsZklrK/L25+RvxNzrqlTpAA/t8i2Li8Y8cXDLyI8X5VbzTHpXYA/wc03CIJdVG e6qL35PnwQe+sRcHPiy8dfbl3t7zEQqZ0850klbGdw6b/LJK30iSSR1TL8m+M4G/QOic e1FCSP+joh5haf+7IMhBjMHd0wVBKulPHsEITtwsCmNT0SRa5vSNCswkPXZbHpCUBFzo WzsA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello N1BUG,

Yes  that  would  work just as well :) I tend to overcomplicate things
having a small machine shop here <LOL>

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]