R: Re: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:38:10 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
;-) yes indeed is a pleasure to see the fine works of Paul!

maybe this time will perform a quick fix while preparing a perfect restoration.

Paul, you already know that smoke is a fundament of LF: it make FET to function but sometime we enjoy the fireworks and I suppose that everybody here has a collection of more or less big disasters..
I remember pictures od melted shelters.. fired coils... exploded caps etc.
My gallery is also not too bad ;-) but if it doesn't make a lot of fun we can call it "experience"

73, Marco IK1HSS