Re: R: RE: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: R: RE: LF: JT9-10 vs JT9-5 test ends with smoke :)
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:14:30 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZoXlPaJ7puEqsH50BTuR5NCjqXEL7CL5I+cqWVtsjxc=; b=tEECfQyCognQ0G3PQ8caAr/cte7mYsXXeWIkPDlGnpT5kMfi0P3s11ZDKl7Lyv2Jk7 yjMOVPAldrWogCtgGxcCo28V9RrCgKQQSVO7aDeR0ihVxlINvg9d4kTRRQbhmw4dmvT9 dmsqu3qONGnLVBdLSL787fzzFAEaA5WcGtGvllKKSXM0CyVG8GdaLfh2i50/V2ndG+gE 7kLh2qIO6j5c0oGVGei49u0mJ1BxAzBybEK3SIM3UG/H1v2tf2hcf7stFARJFY7mFmzi uGlqWzvLhqESjuJ8hPM8fO3V8YRXWTAc0XjvNg3aV7fyc0IEWB92iwje94iuGoElzpxE VQ7w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello N1BUG,

Personally I would machine or cut a piece of brass tube so the bolt
head, nut and washers, plus the connectors are tightened against the
brass tube, not the plastic. The tube can then just be a loose or push
fit into the plastic former.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]