Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion

To: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:57:18 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XpxvrFl6vIy9eZkpATIRn5wpuN5ak43LzSt5yznDdeE=; b=HIWlz998VVSMSa6MUMoIWh6gWrp/99Z18A914OygkhAF/L8bZiVewE2QWgLo2sUMnP zuc7rvhE8IRIXrsylYghLLuTt2OhT9c3jin3Xu5e3IkLBJPsUi3uBC6NiwgkZ8385la7 NutVtOOym3tAJnv77B7ypE3xm3bx5EQzR1tMyvReI3Qi6dsqPLoYnjARh8fOyZMCoueW 4e6HBh35FjUSnAgMIG82dbNggGuc1pk2ANO3EF8lxNb6m06xJtXrBUhFwkg6g7itWS4F 9vtUpbJsC9UD7v4XG2aRBo7AqALkH62ets4qSdI1XmZlKT66Z0bJMevDPifVY5O7FYHw 7M4A==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Luis

A  link  to  which  Ebay supplier you got the correct Ublox units from
would  be great, I believe these are a bit of a mine field with fakes
and various specs abounding :) Thanks!

>>> EA5DOM

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]