Re: LF: u-blox NEO-M8T timing GPS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: u-blox NEO-M8T timing GPS
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:01:34 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1545231698; bh=yLoDgZ4/ZpgouEIAT74l+5fdALPvLP8e4DK0uStf7aw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=e/93vK10rBArTyKKLveTs9YMIDT8leZtokePTbmgMPEsL4X8WFzCZOZmyHxpS5kWS azFru+kH/ITLxk+xppLugJnGx0tuURhATZcdZDBcZfnJ1W58hEX2quCkBpnyfKhW5c AOOxKuCUh20RPXFsYURxw3opcIaSuVtAoLwTn4qjk36c6W4qgr+XUg0P/uVlV+ydzo zAF9U3Ja4cwXB6BjQ+z35j+QJ+kGJm4JWnQgq1WYIOOJOCJdN2aFnVC/cBhbrpNeRV RmB6kO0W2msWocg+j/4rqdOuc9k6Vd0Ga4okIoD03r+y+qAK1sBTePUzBxmy3B7SsL lE7PtlsOLaEOA==
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,

See this older email from Paul.

73, Stefan