Re: LF: u-blox NEO-M8T timing GPS

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: u-blox NEO-M8T timing GPS
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:07:53 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JuzbMgiR5Mbk2rHKWn+TroahcxCvckiWsCNIljtlEJM=; b=BNbS8eWZwS3E538eiAAsDjXgI5104pHG2t+HcRSyuT+ZP8yAB65c51rsyAK9lE2HX2 0i9PK/XDFDzLEAfadpWqX3qwH571Um+U4DGZPNaYfW7smte5fhWoB76GFOW+yBiY9b0y 5cmo+QS4ZLMXfJv+QTENmbHxo7ssHUGxKTaq1XJdZbe8j0lShb+xtqTnM6wKsqcL/Q6k 2o7xXHtYbCzhcb8jM48+/7OHvwOJ6NaHo70awxKliqNPRoSdNKsuiA11MwCcdUZKEjS3 N+HnXU59cEx4jSZZGdJ+UCQ2QH4xK4gyksc34cqFJUf0Bc+88p0/Z5jw/8+MExtXfI6F EmZA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Stefan

I have ordered one with the small breakout board and the lead, plus an
antenna  cable,  a lot derer than some of the basic units but at least
it's  from  a  known source and has all the bells and whistles. Thanks
for the link.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]