LF: Re: EbNaut LF page updated

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: EbNaut LF page updated
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:33:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1545312805; bh=jqShuDQwYAAG6xmNH3x7YUT5sCGtIdTNkyoRZhzOCys=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=b0nfT9xyT90XGeR2WcmmImkpyhYJysRvVJbkLzG9329Xq/gTsOf4SN9ZA951t8wF9 sDhOfSh/ugHoQQUvabr/CoPQAj6sZ1SHl54sFgkBvc7pARmWBMaQw2GfAVAn0YsF89 8h/BOuP3Yjfgf7acW1lsTN0FxhuHDAjzyTFDV+yjzRdXu2Kh/D4AlmBm4AJTx/7fty MQqFEb9JX3Ma4tbWLvXJjdAcy40L6YAPOG8sEcNYygogTazB6vpTQddCh5O6seroO0 dBbmbQriXzHjmtC5+7tOmzKtYgJxL/irWu1LsAGaCRycv0QdDcZn2fNotZPC9l5+39 rRI16xgv6h67w==
Sender: [email protected]
<2 cents>

Maybe at the top of your EbNaut page you could list Stefan's step 0 from about
a week ago.

"step 0: ... Learn what is necessary to understand, knowing it means effort!"

Before turning on the soldering irons it would be helpful to understand what is involved in receiving and transmitting EbNaut. In my case that meant studying Paul's website, scouring the archives of this reflector ... going back years ... for anything EbNaut, NE06M, etc related and learning functions in Spectrum Laboratory that I hadn't made use of before. Well thought out queries to the 'experts' cleared up any remaining questions.

An understanding of the fundamentals involved will help all of the pieces fall
into place.

</2 cents>

----- Original Message ----- From: "N1BUG" <[email protected]>