Re: LF: Re: EbNaut LF page updated

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: EbNaut LF page updated
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 18:04:23 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Wf1j+JamlORfPh2jdfWFVG0xYAsveTsYRxSYNbvAcjE=; b=JVLGVkyrh4fWqNcgc+F7HmzfbiPm61yVOv9I6oDkU+FdnzM0HkDOjTMJfMATf+fGt6 tUJawugojhmHcqeZSV4Nf79on93uYSAmyH2kN+Gp4HL9mfRQRen6mxKKuNa3wpTNv3bD KiYfkEjtHJ9w4v08pLJCRzMEK7pUKiAnUN7BbIw3fkJXnH6TGnEhHsIrrnektOXU1j4O Z5TYiuhLAn6Gnpn8Ndb3mGiKso7NC8amnjsugD+BpxwYVKd2YutVBRTvyvAUZNaptzFl LaWQgsKoUm04MkEh5Gx09dDiJcEtAYn1l5OoGN0yBRBaeHKD26HEjHI65SM/PCq03bGd jLWw==
Sender: [email protected]
If was sent to the groups.io then it will be in the archives.  If to Blacksheep, then lost completely - I don't save every Blacksheep message

It's the full extended header contents format I'm after.   It is essentially a .txt block  containing the resampled data rate, the number format  and other info.  The "other" info is not essential  and I left it out of my prog of a while ago.   The text block is embedded within the .WAV as another RIFF DATA block and is only read by software designed to read that format.

It really would help if people posted to the groups.io now, so messages are automatically archived.
It's not Yahoo anymore, so those who refuse to have anything to do with Y no longer have an argument.