Re: LF: WSPR-15 this weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 this weekend
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 21:46:46 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1543006007; bh=ESua/vReryS5fUFmJitruZTkPuUB7trStLg6p5QVq4Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=hBxYrt/0V0Ry0ZcP5YoZLzpbu45u7bijyOHctTvxRINhRRqWcJf1vb4TK6sC5oOpU TEnO2NdK50UXSLhGcoxBYdKtZrCeJBAwcQNcU90CVPsWq2ZPM1pIRqpN63uC0lbcKz uY0xpYVc7ww46I29Q2OLaOFCP7a1VxFscQUz0S26N20OPJyDGMXNzRmeDvR0kbjm9v Ra1mCvh6FmJl7hZOTuMbAmluBVo8pEAjOxkLV71A1ftTfpWaYpcpuJNFwEjlU6qlrj Zb3N+FT5SXrOLZGD1PpD4LDgGRdq2Wjvs+IQrZPAbecDZ+DeO7Ni9oFyWrhfEC/Wh2 qoh1MGhN9nWww==