Re: LF: Recent N1BUG 630m operation

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Recent N1BUG 630m operation
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:00:21 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul
I normally work simplex when replying to a CQ call. Your signal was visible for quite some time even after the QSO, we probably could have worked on FT8 or QRSS 3 as well.
My best DX wspr report last night was from VE6JY/6496 Km.
Some times duplex working is better especially if a lot of stations all reply to a CQ at once on the same QRG, it is better if they are spaced out, it gives the weak stations a chance to be seen and decoded. I had reports last night on wspr from 13 NA stations plus many EU stns, propagation was good on MF
Tnx for the QSO and hpe we can do it again

73 de MAL/G3KEV

-----Original Message----- From: N1BUG