RE: LF: WSPR-15 in WSJT-X

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSPR-15 in WSJT-X
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 10:06:03 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All

I agree. Absolutely.  A greater number of opinions will help

In another comment from K1JT, he complains about the lack of feedback from the
LF/MF users
And seems that he is completely right. We sould try to be heared as a group
with "special needs" for experimenting in this bands
Same as other groups with interest in EME, microwaves and other exceptions to
the FT8 tide

73 de Luis
EA5DOM