Re: LF: WSPR-15 in WSJT-X

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 in WSJT-X
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 18:51:09 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Joe has raised those questions before, and I've assumed that he has not been happy with the responses, including mine. Maybe a greater number of opinions would be of help.

Regarding #2, the averaging or summing of results worked very well in WOLF. Of course, since the message length was 96 seconds, you could collect quite a few of them before running out of patience (or FETS). Since Joe is hinting at shorter message times in his proposed new mode, don't reject the summing aspect until we know the parameters.

John, W1TAG