Re: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:37:59 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
That continuous trace on Paul's spectrogram is impressive - great work!

Attempting to extract a long spectrum from Paul's data creates a split peak at +-12 uHz from the center, suggesting a repeating near 180° phase difference between day and night.

A close look on our Bavarian 31 uHz spectrograms seems to bring up some faint traces on the right frequency, but to be more sure we still need a few dB less noise, or more ERP.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)