Re: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:32:39 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus and Paul, group,

That's a much better explaination than Doppler shift. What would cause a
180 degree phase shift? Is there an XOR gate in the sky.

A few more dB will depend on getting some plastic machined.  Hopefully
this will be before the end of winter.

The TX is off since ~10ut due to lightning in the forecast.

73
Joe VO1NA